By: Dominick Giannini
The holidays are guaranteed to be the busiest time of the year. Between parties, family gatherings, and cookie making, it’s hard to find time to purchase the perfect gift for the most cherished people in your life. Thankfully, the internet offers a nearly endless amount of gift-giving opportunities that are sure to meet any need you have in your life. However, it can take a lot of work to narrow down the choices. Luckily for you, The Squire has compiled a list of some of the top gifts from http://www.bestproducts.com for this holiday season.
- Google Home ($129): This product is an excellent gift for any person, and it sits in the upper-mid price range. This device can lend a helping hand in nearly any situation, as its built in AI-powered “Google Assistant,” can play music, answer your questions, set timers, and control other appliances connected through Bluetooth.
- Podo Stick and Shoot Camera ($89): The Podo Stick and Shoot is a revolutionary camera that shoots both still and video. The back of the Podo is a reusable adhesive pad, and the camera is controlled through Bluetooth via an app on your phone. This camera is perfect for the lone-traveler or selfie queen in your life.
- Thinkgeek Star Wars R2-D2 Coffee Press ($40): Everyone knows a Star Wars geek, and everyone knows a coffee lover. Kill two birds with one stone with this “out of this world” coffee press. This incredible gift holds up to four cups of coffee and is sure to brighten up anyone’s morning.
- GoPro HERO5 Black ($400): Don’t let the price tag fool you, this camera is worth every single red cent. This camera can be submerged to thirty three feet right out of the box, captures 4K video, and takes bursts of 12 MP pictures. Not only that, but this camera can nearly be described as indestructible. After five generations, GoPro has gotten action-camera production down to a perfect science, and this is the perfect gift for any outdoorsman on your list.
- Hatchimals (???): Hatchimals are a surprise hidden inside a hatchable egg. They come in two different species, and only take about 25 minutes to hatch. These are the hottest toy of the year, and a guaranteed to please any kid you know. These are by far the hottest toy on the market this Christmas, and although they retail around $60, they are nearly never in stock and the price has been driven up as high as $450 at points.
No matter who you are buying for this season, remember that the gift isn’t always everything. It’s the thought and the holiday that really matter. This list is but a starting point for a season of joy that can be brought upon you and the people you treasure.