By: Louie Head
Heart shaped candy, life size teddy bears, and more love than the average person can handle means Valentine’s Day is here. There are many different ways to share love on Valentine’s Day. Many young lads are scared or worried about what to get their significant other. Well don’t worry, leave it up to the experts to give you ten great ideas to make this Valentine’s Day memorable.
You could be like every other guy in the world and settle by getting your lady friend the typical teddy bear, chocolates, and some flowers. If you want to up your game, and take your relationship to the next level, you are going to have to raise the bar this year. While chocolates are always a good choice to top off any gift, making your own present means more to your loved one than a store bought present would. Instead of buying a card, make your own card and share memories on it in different places to make them remember all the good times you have had together. Now, to the beefy present part of it, if you don’t have the money for one big present, cute it up a bit and get a whole bunch of smaller things like movies, popcorn, and maybe a nice warm blanket. Homemade gifts like a memory jar, a love letter, and a photo album of all the good times you’ve had together make for a cheap, but cute way to make your love smile.
For all you dream boys out there who are willing to step up for your ladies here are seven great ideas to melt your woman’s heart:
- Not the average teddy bear: Get her a life size teddy bear she can cuddle and love for the rest of her life.
- “I love you because” jar: Make a jar filled to the top with little wrapped up pieces of paper telling your girlfriend reasons why you love her.
- Kay’s neckless: Every kiss begins with Kay, so if you’re looking for a kiss you know what to do.
- Pandora Chocolate: Instead of actual chocolate, treat your girl right and get her a Pandora chocolate bracelet.
- Michal Kors watch: To keep you in her thoughts at all times of the day, surprise her with a stylish watch.
- Homemade Oreo balls: Who doesn’t like balls made of milk’s favorite cookie?
- Flower delivery: Deliver a boatload of flowers to your girl and surprise her with nice smelling, good looking plants of joy.
This Valentine’s Day, get out there and get your presents bought or made early so you are not running around last minute. Your love will be impressed with the thought and effort put into finding or making the perfect gift for her!